From April 2016, the vast majority of UK limited companies have been required to create and maintain a register of... ...
BWMacfarlane may ask you to provide certain information when you use the Website. The information collected may include:
- name and job title
- postal/e-mail address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- send information to you which it thinks may be of interest to you;
- provide information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications;
- provide other companies, such as advertisers, with statistical information about its customers, but BWMacfarlane will not provide them with information which can be used to identify any individual customer;
- pass your details to accountants, consultants and other professionals, for the purpose of obtaining professional advice and complying with BWMacfarlane contractual obligations;
- use the information to customise the Website according to your interests.
The Website may contain links that make it easy for users to visit other websites. If the user uses the links to leave the Website and visit a website operated by a third party, BWMacfarlane does not have any control over that website. Accordingly, BWMacfarlane cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users have provided while visiting such websites. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. If you have previously not objected to BWMacfarlane using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to: Data Change Team, BWMacfarlane, Castle Chambers, 43 Castle Street, Liverpool, L2 9SH. England. By using the Website and not advising BWMacfarlane to the contrary, you agree to BWMacfarlane using the data in the way set out in these terms and conditions. Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information that BWMacfarlane holds about you. An official fee will be payable. If you want to make a request, you should write to the Data Change Team at the above address. If you believe that any information BWMacfarlane holds about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should write to the Data Change Team at BWMacfarlane at the above address. Any information which is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible. BWMacfarlane strives to protect the security of information which you provide to BWMacfarlane, and will use up-to-date measures to provide such security.