Funding Circle

Business Comments Off on Funding Circle

The Government is lending £20m to UK businesses through Funding Circle*. Typically 10% of each loan has been funded by Government* and the other 90% is funded by real people around the UK. The upper loan limit is £1 million on secured loans and asset finance. Funding Circle also offer unsecured loans up to £100k. Loans are highly flexible and can be used for a range of requirements including: working, expansion capital, asset finance, property refurbishment and one-off business expenses.

With business loans now available from £5k up to £1 million, you can apply online or find out more information at